Your cart is currently empty!
Terms, Refund and Returns Policy
Terms and Conditions of Website Usage
Access to our website is permitted by Thompson Fencing & Groundcare, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our website as we see fit. We do not guarantee that our website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Without notice, we may pause, withdraw, discontinue, or alter all or any part of our website. We will not be liable if for any reason our website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some or all parts of the website.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
You are not permitted to use, or allow others to use, any automated software to extract data from our website for commercial purposes except in cases where you or any applicable third party has entered into a written agreement with us that expressly permits such activity.
The content displayed on our website is provided without any guarantees, conditions, or warranties as to its accuracy.
We have made reasonable efforts to ensure the website is free from viruses. However, we do not guarantee and make no representation or warranty that our website is free from bugs and/or viruses and you are responsible for ensuring you have installed adequate virus checking software.
You must not misuse our website by willingly introducing viruses, trojans or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to our website. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately.
Terms and Conditions of Sales
Click & Collect
- Our website is intended to be used as a Click & Collect service, with any products purchased to be collected by the customer from Thompson Fencing & Groundcare, 46 Inaclete Road, Stornoway, HS1 2RN.
- Items are to be collected during opening hours which are currently from 0730 – 1700, Monday to Friday.
- We cannot hold items indefinitely and ask our customers to collect any purchases within 72 hours or get in contact with us if for some reason that is not possible.
- If we are unable to contact a customer who has not arrived to collect a purchased item, a refund will be issued after a week and the item(s) will be resold.
- Delivery is generally not offered, the website’s shop is a click and collect service.
- In situations where a customer has purchased a large item, such as a ride on mower, delivery may be available at an additional cost.
- All customers wanting to organize delivery must contact Thompson Fencing & Groundcare beforehand to check it is possible and pay delivery fees in full.
- If delivery is organized and the customer decides to return the item(s), the cost of returning the item(s) to the Inaclete Road premises will be charged at the same rate as delivery unless the item(s) is/are faulty.
- Our prices are displayed on our website.
- We will, from time to time, alter prices displayed on the website.
- All items available for purchase on our website are inclusive of VAT.
- We may display offers, promotions, or competitions and these will be subject to specific terms and conditions of which we will make you aware.
- If you need to organize delivery with Thompson’s Fencing & Groundcare, items will not be sent until delivery charges have been agreed upon and paid in full, in addition to full payment for the product(s) in question.
- If you purchase something that you cannot collect and have not contacted Thompson Fencing & Groundcare prior to arrange delivery, Thompson Fencing & Groundcare is under no obligation to post/transport the item but a full refund will be issued if delivery prices cannot be agreed.
- It is possible that errors could occur on our website in relation to pricing; Thompson Fencing & Groundcare plan to negate this risk through regular updating and monitoring of the website.
- You must pay for the items you order via the online shop on Thompson Fencing & Groundcare’s website.
- Payment may be made using any of the permitted payment methods listed during checkout.
- If for some reason, you manage to place an order but there is a problem with your payment or bank which means that Thompson Fencing & Groundcare do not receive payment in full, we reserve the right to withhold products until the full amount is received.
- All payments to Thompson Fencing & Groundcare will appear on bank statements as “THOMPSON FENCING”.
- If you make an unjustified charge back on a credit or debit card, you will be liable to pay us within 7 days of the date in our written request. Payment will include:
- The amount equal to the amount of the charge back.
- All third-party expenses incurred by us.
- An administration fee of £30 inclusive of VAT.